1. Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees
2. Take a bunch of almonds and put them in a bowl.
3. Drizzle soy sauce (I used the low sodium kind) over the soy sauce and mix until they're well coated.
4. Pour out the almonds onto a baking sheet.
5. Bake for 7 minutes
6. Take out the almonds and loosen them up and mix them around with a spatula
7. Bake for 10 minutes
8. Let them cool for at least an hour before serving.
This started out because I was craving tamari roasted almonds and didn't have any tamari sauce. I think these are similiar enough and taste great! Enjoy!