I had these at a friends place the other day and had to make them! So easy and waaaay healthier than their fried counterparts. As I said earlier they go great with the black beans down below. You'll need at least two oven safe bowls of different sizes to do this.
1. Take a tortilla and rinse it under cold water for just a few seconds.
2. Brush olive oil on both sides of the tortilla
3. Squish the tortilla into the bigger of the two bowls so it's lining the sides and then put the smaller bowl on top. (Basically your trying to make the tortilla take the shape of a bowl)
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
5. Let cool then fill with yummy things and enjoy!