1 clove of garlic minced up really tiny
1/2 a medium white onion chopped up
1 tsp olive oil
1 can black beans
1 cup frozen/canned corn
1/2 of a 16oz can of crushed tomatoes
1/2 cup of chopped cilantro
Salt to taste
2 tsps ground red pepper
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp chopped oregano
Juice from one big lime
1. Heat up the olive oil in a pot.
2. Throw in the garlic and onions and brown.
3. Next the beans, then the corn and finally the tomatoes.
4. Cook on medium-high for circa 5 minutes
5. Throw in the spices and salt.
6. Turn off the heat.
7. Stir in the lime juice, oregano and cilantro while the mixture is still warm.
8. Serve at room temp or chilled with happy things like tortilla chips.