Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wonton Wrappers!

So I don't have a recipe to post... but felt I needed to share a recent discovery: WONTON WRAPPERS!

Wonton wrappers are little square bits of dough are wonderful and usually vegan! They're in the freezer section of your grocery store. Go look for them. Now!!

I recently got together with a friend and we made Sweet Potato Ravioli with them! Craziness! I know! Wonton wrappers = ravioli! Who knew? Anyway - if your interested google yourself up a recipe until I perfect mine. We made a red sauce as well as a "butter" sage sauce to go with the ravioli. They both worked well. YUM!

The next experiment will be making wontons! I'll keep you posted.

Here's an interesting list of ideas in the mean time:

http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/442133

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment